Thursday 22 March 2012

Wacky Holidays - Colorful Creations

The Challenge was: I would like to see layouts based on wacky, unusual or strange holidays that take place in the month of March. Choose one and create your layout around that theme. The photos do NOT need to have been taken on that day but you do need to mention the day in your title or journaling. Here is a link to a list for this month: http://holidayinsights.com/moreholidays/march.htm if you don't find any that you love on this list you can google 'wacky holidays' and find several other resources. Just be sure to pick one that is for this month.
I had no idea what to do for this challenge, so I googled Wacky holidays for March and discovered there is actually an 'I want you to be happy day'. This was perfect as this is exactly what I want for my children...to be happy. TFL

No comments:

Post a Comment