Tuesday 13 March 2012

CSI-Case File No 7

For the evidence I have used wood (a wooden watering can and a wooden vine), a metal dragonfly plaque, and a cluster of flowers. For the testimony I have gone with the roots:what is the origin of the picture or what's underneath the story? The journaling reads: These pictures were taken in our garden. It was in desperate need of weeding and Zack (who loves anything to do with the outdoors) offered to weed it for me...for a fee of course (he also loves money). So for $2 the weeding was done and he had fun doing it. He is such a great help. Love you much!!!

1 comment:

  1. This turned out beautifully,love the way you used the colours I couldn't have matched them any better myself. Love the use of the 4 photos and what a wonderful memory to document.

    ReplyDelete