Thursday 22 March 2012

Seasons - Colourful Creations

The Challenge as set out by Andrew (one of the design team members): Hi everyone When the seasons change it is something we all talk about. Most of us have a favorite season. Mine is autumn because of the beautiful colors and it is a prelude to winter. I thought it would be nice to make a tribute page to your favorite season. The details are : 1) use at least three pattern papers 2) use at least 2 colors of cardstock 3) include one or more floral embellishments I hope this is a fun challenge for everyone and I look forward to seeing your creations Cheers, Andrew
I chose to scrap some of my photos from last years floods. I had several pictures so decided on a double layout. The photos look busy so I didn't want too much on my page to distract from the photos. I have used 3 patterned papers (the tags are made from the plain side of patterned paper which I have cut out), 2 plain cardstock (background and title) and my floral element is the flowers embossed onto the brads on my tags). I enjoyed doing this challenge and was able to scrap some photos I have been meaning to do for ages now.

No comments:

Post a Comment