Friday 3 June 2011

How Much is Too Much Challenge - #172

This week celebrates National Geek Pride Day. Now, I know we all have a little geek inside of us. Let's scrap about it! Show us in a layout something that's a little geeky about you (or a loved one)! We'll be using prime numbers on our layout.


Use:
2 photos
a 3 word title - (consisting of rub ons and stickers)
5 different patterned papers
7 stickers - (journal tag, the border sticker under the main photo and 5 in the word 'geeky')
11 metal items - (1 metal corner, 9 metal brads and 1 metal phrase)
13 buttons




I must say, when I first read the challenge I thought "OMG! 13 buttons"...I hate buttons, have done since I was a child, wouldn't wear anything with buttons. I'm not that bad now thank goodness. After the initial shock of the buttons I began to think about photos...stress...I have no idea where most of my photos are from when I was younger because we moved 5 years ago to build our house (which is almost finished), but my photos are in either the shed or the container somewhere. So, after some consideration and searching, I found this geeky (but very cute) photo of my son when he was 21 months old.
I am happy to say that the buttons weren't so hard to do and the metals came together easily too. I enjoyed the challenge and was able to use up some more things from my stash that would normally still be sitting in the drawer.

1 comment:

  1. OMGoodness, how perfect are those photos for the geeky chalenge! Love the design of your page and the mix of papers, and how fun the way you added the buttons to some of the dots on the paper! So happy you played with us at HMITM, and I hope to see more from you soon!

    ReplyDelete