Friday 17 June 2011

COLOR COMBOS GALORE #195

I loved the colours in this combo and challenged myself to a layout thinking it would be relatively easy...but it wasn't. No matter hard I looked, I just couldn't find the right red. I ended up using a stamp pad to colour some white which I punched a border from. The biggest challenge in these colour challenges is finding the exact colours. Near enough isn't good enough, as where is the challenge in that?
I had the sketch drawn in my journal so I have no idea where it came from. Sometimes I draw my own in there and sometimes I draw ones I like. I must start writing the source now I plan on putting layouts on my blog.
So I finally found some colours and put together the layout below.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome job on the colour combo, love the way you have used the circles and I whole heartedly agree what is the point of doing the colour challenge if you are simply going to use the tone that you want. Anyway love your page and the design especially the circles.

    ReplyDelete